The Weekend

Hello there,

The weekend was REALLY, REALLY, good.

Friday
My husband and I went to the movies to see WANTED. What I saw of the movie was really good. Yes, I fell asleep. I don't think I've ever shared that I'm a sleepy head. I've been this way all my life. I've gotten better and am usually able to stay up at movies, however this time I was sleep relatively early. Don't take this as a reflection of the movie. My Husband said it was really good. Angelina Jolie was very good.

Saturday

I worked in the morning, I have a job that requires me to work weekends once or twice a month. I am lucky enough to be able to do that at home. That can be good and bad. It's good because it allows me some flexibility and I save on gas! Bad because I end up working a lot longer than I would at work. Anyway, I digress, My Husband and I met my sister and her husband at the Katt Williams concert. You talkin bout some funny SHYT! I had a headache from laughing so hard. I mean I laughed until I almost cried. There were several comedians before Katt Williams and they gave us a show. We paid 75.00 per ticket and it was so Damn worth it. I was so pleased. Not only did I get my laugh on I was able to spend time with my husband, my sister and brother-in-law. Three of my favorite people. I was up from 5:30 a.m. until 12 midnight, made for a very long day.

Sunday

I walked 8 miles this morning with my running /walk buddies. It was a little warm out. I was dragging a little from the night before so I decided to walk with two of the guys. The others ran. We then went to breakfast. I thought I was hungry but after I drank 2 glasses of fruit punch mixed with lemonade I couldn't eat my breakfast. Wasn't the best drink I could have had but I needed free refills. (so sad and pitiful) I brought my breakfast home and never ate it. Today was not a good example of eating right. I ended up about 9:00 p.m. eating a bowl of cereal and then popcorn. When I got home I cleaned and watched all the shows saved on my DVR.

All in all I had a very good weekend. I didn't jump rope but I'll get back to it this week.

Until next time.... Have a great Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts