This Weeks Workouts

Hello There,

This week I've worked out 4 times. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. I did a minimum of 4 miles each day. Some days I ran some days I walked. My friends and I have pre-designated routes that we run/walk. The courses can be pretty grueling. However if I do anything less, I don't feel like I've worked out. So then there is the dilemma. If I'm not going to do one of the runs then I don't do anything. Well, that's not too smart! So I'm off to buy a jump rope. I asked my husband if he would do it with me and he said yes, so today or tomorrow I will go out and get us jump ropes.

I didn't do as well with my eating. Preparation has to be the key. I was stuck out in the street on Tuesday doing errands and the such and of course got hungry. I drove through McDonald's and had a small fry and sweet tea. Not very healthy. For breakfast I had a piece of wheat toast and fresh squeezed banana, pineapple, strawberry, orange juice. Delicious. But if I had been prepared I would have had some snacks with me so that I wouldn't have had the small free.

So lesson: Carry healthy snacks with you when you run errands.

Talk to ya!

Comments

Popular Posts