Customer Service (con'td again)

Well Good morning,

I received a response back from the person I sent the email to. I told her I had seen her a couple of times and she was always pleasant and I figured she would pass my email on to the correct person.


Her response

Rebecca,
I just read your email and I was thrilled at the first two paragraphs-then your last visit, I’m very sorry. I won’t make any excuses for that day, and I’m forwarding this email to my service managers. I look forward to meeting you the next time you come in.


Thank you,

And she signed her name (I'll leave off)


I was pleased that my email received a response now lets see what they do to rectify it. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to say that they made good on their promises and even went beyond that. Because when I tell you I love my car, I really do! And I really like the location of this dealership. I don't want to go to another one, I want them to be the wonderful people they were the 1st two times! It's Friday, I don't expect I'll hear anything before next week. Until then Have a great weekend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts