My Goals

Part of the reason I started this Blog was also to have accountability. I'm hoping that I will have honest hold you to the fire readers that will keep me honest about the goals I've set forth. So I'm going to put them down in black and white for the world to see. Hold my feet to the fire!

Weightloss

  • My goal is to lose 5 pounds per month until I reach my final goal of 16.5 pounds. (I know I said the weightloss had to be the by product)

  • Eat healthier

  • Exercise regularly
Current weight as of this posting 156.4


Financial

  • My goal is to eliminate by current IRS debt in the next 3 years. (yes it's a rather large debt) The way I plan on accomplishing this goal is by using my yearly bonus to attack the debt and the established payment plan.
I have other financial goals but am not yet sure how they will conflict with paying off this debt.

  • Raise my Fico score. (currently in the mid 500's) I plan on accomplishing this goal by paying all bills on time and lowering my debt to income ratio.


Educational

  • Complete my B.S. degree by June of 2009.

  • Continue on to get my Masters Degree and complete by the June of 2011.

Goals are always changing and I will add others as I complete some. These are long term goals. I will also add my weekly goals and I'll be honest about how well I stick to them. I welcome your thoughts and advice. I'm a straight forward kinda girl so be straight with a sista!

Comments

Popular Posts